Sunday, February 1, 2009

Telebabad with my Sister

I had the chance to talk with my elder sister from the Philippines last night. It has been awhile that I haven't spoken with her. She had some good news and bad news as well. I am just glad that she is enjoying with her work now after our Mom passed away.

I hope my niece is feeling better now after having bronchitis. She was admitted for 5 days in the hospital. My nephew also had an accident while on the way of buying some fishes for his aquarium. He got 8 stitches on top on his eye. The Dr. said he was lucky that it was not his eyes that were prick from the wire clothes line. It have cause blindness, thanks God he was spare from that.

My sister was happy and thankful that I sent something for her. I told her to send something to my niece for her birthday. I promised to myself to work harder do more overtime so that I can share my blessings even though its not that much. It is the thought that counts anyways.

No comments: