Saturday, February 21, 2009

I Got Mail


I was getting ready to head out for work yesterday when the door bell rang. Before I open the door I sneak in the window of bedroom upstairs to check who was ringing the door bell I saw a truck from DHL. I hurriedly open the door and there was the courier guy from DHL bringing my package from my sister Ethel from Davao. I was so excited to open the pouch thinking there might be a letter attached to it. I opened the pouch and not even a short note was on it :(. I already knew what was she sending before I got the pouch. It was all legal documents that I need to sign and my other sisters in the US has to sign too.


Anyways, I just have to phone her to let her know I got the mail. I have to send this documents to my sisters and they can send it back home to be notarized.

No comments: