Sunday, February 1, 2009

Diary Update

It has been awhile since I made my last posting for my blog. This to keep you an update of what had transpired in my life lately. For the past weeks I have been busy working. I have been doing overtime at work for they require it. We were busy on the past fews of January trying to catch up on everything. At times I get lazy of coming to work specially on a snowy weather but I managed not to be absent. I am just thankful I am still working for a lot of companies have laid off their employees and have cut back the hours.

I have been busy doing my crochet during my free time. Right now the project I am making is a cluster of shells I made it into a throw blanket. It is good to use it during the winter season. With regards to our weather winter is still here we had few snow storms for the past weeks. In fact there is another snow storm coming on Monday or Tuesday of next week as per weather network but hopefully things will change.

It has been three Saturdays now that we are busy helping Todd's aunt cleaning the house of his late aunt. She passed away last year since she has no kids then her sister is handling all her properties.

I am hoping to create another blog with all my crochet and knitting finished projects.

No comments: