Saturday, October 4, 2008

My New Blog......Somewhere Over the Rainbow

I have been seating in this computer for hours now about 4 hours trying to edit the picture I like to be my header for my new blog. I was very happy to finally make it after trying how to figure things out. I am glad for adobe photoshop it help me put my text right to the picture of the rainbow I wanted to be my header. I almost ready to give after a couple of trys it won't recognize the file. Thanks for nero photo converter it help me to make this one possible. I learned a lesson today while making this that never give at all for in every trial we cross there is always a solution.
My life is like a rainbow it has different colors; life can be full of joy, surprises and sadness. We make our own lives with the guidance of our Dear Almighty. I strongly believe that after a storm that comes to our life a new day awaits for us.
"Have faith in your dreams and someday your RAINBOW will come smiling through. No matter how your heart is grieving if you keep believing the dream that you wish will come true."
Friends and friends that I still have to gain from blogging I welcome you all to my home.

No comments: